Monday, March 9, 2009

Digital Family Album


I found this in Joann's Fabric Store. I used my newsletter coupon on it so the $25.00 price was 40% less.
If I could find my Digital Book for Dummies I probably wouldn't have needed this one. Or maybe it's Photoshop for Dummies, I can't remember. Either way, I have Photoshop and I'm not getting the most use out of it so I looked through this book and it covers a great deal of information.
She uses Photoshop Elements and spends an entire chapter introducing it and going over all the basic editing options.
There are ten chapters filled with information about building a family web site, scrapbooking pages, books and announcements, greeting cards, calendars and so on.
It looks to be a good basic book for your library if you are interested in improving your digital skills.
I bought my Photoshop Elements used at Amazon and I have to say I have had 99% good luck with all the used items. That ranges from CDs to DVDs to computer programs and almost all of my books ordered. The only problem I had once was that one book, in great condition was actually a library book. No biggie, I suspect they ended up paying for it.

No comments: