Monday, March 9, 2009

Peak Vitality, Raising the Threshold of Abundance in Our Material, Spiritual and Emotional Lives


This book is PACKED and I mean PACKED with information from about 53 different big name authors, about how to boost your energy levels in every single aspect of your life.
There are short chapters where you get a short condensed version of the big names' most powerful wisdom.
What I like about it is that the distilled information is good and if I am really interested in more I can check out the person's original books on the subject.
Mehmet Oz, Andrew Weil, Deepak Chopra, Alice Walker, Ling Chen, Marianne Williamson, Stanley Krippner and Eckhart Tolle are just a few of the big names in this book. It's edited by Jeanne M. House and I think she did an interesting job of it.

No comments: